- A child can start one of our courses at any point in the year (with the exception of IGCSE courses).
- Blackhen Education’s courses are progressive, ensuring that your child would have the option to study IGCSE English at 14.
- Our online courses are very accessible; the student can work at home or school (permission allowing), at their own pace.
English u0026amp; History Courses:
- Autumn Term – 3 Units
- Spring Term – 3 Units
- Summer Term – 3 Units
Units of work:
- All units are topic based and consist of a variety of tasks
- Each unit consists of 4 weekly lessons
- All resources are provided within the unit
Tutors u0026amp; Marking:
- Your child will be allocated a tutor at the start of the course
- You will be given a monthly completion date for each unit
- Your tutor will mark and send written feedback for each unit
Registration u0026amp; Assessment for all courses – 35 euros
Foundation Course – Termly Fee ( 3 units) – 135 euros
KS1 (5-6 yrs) – Termly Fee (3 units) – 135 euros
KS1 (6-7 yrs) – Termly Fee (3 units) – 120 euros
KS2 (7-11 yrs) – Termly Fee (3 units) – 120 euros
KS3 (11-14 yrs) – Termly Fee (3 units) – 120 euros
KS3 British History – Termly Fee ( 3 units) – 120 euros
IGCSE English Language – Termly Fee (3 units) 135 euros
IGCSE English Literature – Termly Fee ( 3 units) 135 euros