Key Stage 2 History (Ages 8-11)
Our KS2 History course is based upon the National Curriculum in the UK. Pupils are taught about the following skills by studying a variety of topics throughout the course:
- Learn what History and Prehistory are.
- Understand how to sequence dates correctly.
- Identify how key factors shaped history and human progress.
- Learn how evidence helps our understanding of the past.
- Explore how different societies lived in the past, both in the UK and beyond.
How will students learn?
- Learn about key events and breakthrough moments.
- Use a range of video clips, maps, documents and artefacts to examine historical events or characters from Britain’s past and beyond.
- Learn basic historical skills such as date sequencing, use of evidence and understanding timelines.
- Evaluate key events, characters and societies.
For more information please use our contact form.