Key Stage 3 (Ages 11–14)
Our KS3 History course is based upon the National Curriculum in the UK. Pupils are taught the following skills by studying a variety of topics throughout the course.
- Understand the chronology of British history.
- Identify significant events and make connections within periods of time.
- Understand how different types of historical sources are used.
- Examine and explore Britain’s changing role in the World.
How will students learn?
- Examine different evidence on key events.
- Use video clips, maps, documents and artefacts to examine a historical event or character from Britain’s past.
- Develop personal opinions of significant events and characters.
For more information contact us for our British History Parent Pack.